Tea Party

I'm rubbish with cameras and with the lack of good light these days my photographs look quite dull. I spent today pottering about the house, cooking, cleaning and spending time with family (Just what I enjoy). Now I'm snuggled on the couch with a nice mug of tea as it is very cold out. I treated myself to this lovely book-The Vintage Tea Party Book by Angel Adoree. I loved her TV series in which herself and her husband Dick Strawbridge followed their dreams and bought the beautiful but run down Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson  in France which they restored beautifully. I'm looking forward to reading this book and trying out some of the tea party ideas. I also bought some more Cartwright and Butler Biscuits which come in the prettiest of tins-I now have a blue and  pink tin and they are really good value too and oh so yum... Whenever I get around to trying out some of the tea party ideas I'll photograph them for you... until next time my friends....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts