Autumn Time in Ireland

Autumn time is one of my favourite times of the year particularly here in Ireland. The weather gets cooler but the air is much crisper with lovely sunshine and the most amazing sunsets. I was under the weather this past week with the cold but now I'm on the mend, I took a long stroll around the farm. The colours of autumn are great such an array of warm colours. I'm off for a few days to France so I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy the rest of the weekend wherever you are! Photos from France to follow next weekend...










5 comments:

  1. What a delightful post! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,

      Thank you very much, I am sure that Montreal is beautiful in the Fall too :)

      All things nice...

      Delete
  2. My Grandmother was from western Ireland SLIGO her cottage was walking distance
    from Mullamore and Lord Mt. Battens castle. I picked a lot of huge black berries on those rock walls. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. Autumn is such a beautiful time in Ireland. And those cows! Aren't they a nosy bunch :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Also makes me want to go blackberry picking!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts