Handles...

I haven't had much time for blogging lately. I was at a wedding yesterday and a party today and during the week after work I'm busy making decisions on the house. I bought my internal doors this week, knotty pine cottage doors with the above handles for a modern twist. Painting is almost finished upstairs so I need to pick flooring next weekend. I'm thinking wooden floors for all the rooms upstairs apart from the bathroom. I hope you are all keeping well and apologies if I haven't stopped by your blogs in awhile but I will catch up soon :)

2 comments:

  1. What a unique handle. Best place to attach it in inner doors and wood doors also. Easy to catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful handle and best to attach outdoor furniture is designed with classic style. It is simple but stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts